Multifuse is hiring a full-time Content Manager for our growing digital marketing agency.
- Brainstorming article topics and oversee content placement with relevant publishers.
- Editing content to be in line with customers’ and publishers’ needs.
- Maintaining organized and up-to-date spreadsheets.
- Learning programs like SEMrush, Ahrefs, Majestic and several others.
- Understand basic functions of how spreadsheets work (sorting, filtering, etc.)
- Familiarity with Google Apps – docs, sheets, Gmail.
- Internet-lover – you’re no stranger to Reddit, Tumblr, and Buzzfeed.
- Organization – ability to stay on top of multiple projects at once and still get the job done.
- Reliable and responsible candidates are a must.
Bonus skills (not required but helpful):
- Familiarity with WordPress
- In-depth blogging or writing experience
- Basic SEO knowledge (being able to speak to some of this material would probably land you this job – https://moz.com/beginners-guide-to-seo)
- Any other skills you think are relevant—please feel free to mention!
- Competitive Salary – $15-$17/hour DOE
- Monthly performance bonuses
- Health, Dental, Vision benefits available
- 401k with company match
- Amazing culture and team
- Excellent office location just off the Pioneer Crossing I-15 exit.
- Internal education opportunities for advancing SEO knowledge.
If you love the Internet, want to grow your career, and would like to work for a great company with a fun team, apply today!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 /hour
are your backlinks justified?
Meet Dale to discuss how our powerful link building services can transform your organic website traffic this year.
we want to give you a free backlink
it's on the house
Our free trial will show you how we work, the valuable publishers that we use and our approach to natural, ethical link building.